Saturday, April 25, 2015

Bumpdates: Week 37 & 38

~ Week 37 & 38 ~


HOW FAR ALONG: 37 Weeks
BABY IS AS BIG AS: Swiss Chard
GENDER: Boy
SLEEP: Pfft. 
BEST MOMENT THIS WEEK: Surprise breakfast from my fellow managers. 
MISS ANYTHING? Not breaking out into a sweat at the smallest tasks.
MOVEMENT? Yes. 
FOOD CRAVINGS/AVERSIONS? Good pizza. 
LABOR SIGNS? 3cm dilated; 70% effaced.
SYMPTOMS: Feet swelling
LOOKING FORWARD TO: Warmer weather so I can get away with wearing maxi skirts as opposed to pants. 


BIG SISTER ELOISE SAYS:
"When baby brother is stinky, I give him a bath."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HOW FAR ALONG: 38 weeks
BABY IS AS BIG AS: Leek
GENDER: Boy
SLEEP: What's that? Weird dreams where I forget to nurse the baby plague almost nightly. 
BEST MOMENT THIS WEEK: Laura bringing me homemade cards and my favorite foods. 
MISS ANYTHING? Not really.
MOVEMENT? Yes.
FOOD CRAVINGS/AVERSIONS? Greek food.
LABOR SIGNS? 3-3.5cm dilated; 75% effaced
SYMPTOMS: Charlie Horses at night. 
LOOKING FORWARD TO: The End :)

BIG SISTER ELOISE SAYS:
Brad put back together our baby swing.  Eloise immediately climbed in it and said, "Look at me!"  We promptly told her that it's only for babies.  She proceeded to put 3 of her baby dolls in the swing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment