Thursday, November 20, 2014

Baby Kalins 2.0


Here we go again...
Baby Kalins 2.0 is due in May 2015 and it's is a Boy!! 
As with Eloise, the road to have this baby was hard to say the least.  I'll be the first to say it...all babies are miracles.  Mine definitely are.  Remember the weekly chalkboard posts & photos I did when I was pregnant with Eloise?  Well, to keep things fresh and different for this baby, I decided to still do the weekly posts but to incorporate a different set of questions and some commentary from big sister Eloise.  I'm calling these posts - the Bumpdates.  Get it? Bump + Updates = Bumpdates. 
HOW FAR ALONG: 15 weeks
BABY IS AS BIG AS: Navel Orange
GENDER:  BOY!
SLEEP: Not so good :(
BEST MOMENT THIS WEEK: Hey Baby magazine article came out (see below)
MISS ANYTHING? Deli sandwiches
MOVEMENT? Not yet.
FOOD CRAVINGS/AVERSIONS?  Craving French Onion Soup
LABOR SIGNS? No.
SYMPTOMS: Headaches & Nausea.
LOOKING FORWARD TO: Next Dr's appointment


BIG SISTER ELOISE SAYS:
 Look who loves the stickers.  Shocker!
Toward the end of 1st trimester, I stumbled across a post on the Chicago Parent facebook page looking for Moms at various stages of pregnancy who would bare the belly as a celebration of pregnancy.  I emailed the editor and before I knew it, I was emailing picture of me & my 10 week belly for a new magazine Hey Baby.  Check out the photos from the magazine and click here to watch a news story done this past weekend.  The best place to find copies of the magazine is at your local public libraries.



No comments:

Post a Comment