Monday, May 7, 2018

Preston's Birthday Questionnaire

One of my favorite birthday traditions I started when Eloise was 3 was this Birthday Questionnaire.  I had extra help from her this year as she read most of the questions aloud to Preston.  Spoiler alert - his answers are pretty funny! 


What is your favorite color? Blue.

What is your favorite toy? Dinosaur.

What is your favorite movie or TV show? “Peter Rabbit” and “Dragons”

What is your favorite thing to do? Play dinosaurs

What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast?  Lunch?  Dinner? French toast – “Peanut-Jelly” – “Macky-Cheese”

What is your favorite outfit? Dinosaur on my shirt.

What is your favorite book? Digger (aka “Good Night Digger)

What is your favorite song? ABCs

What makes you laugh? Liam 

What is the best time of the day? Pizza

What do you sleep with at night? Shark

Who are your friends? Caden & Liam

Who is your best friend? Audrey

What do you like best about school? “Play bad guys”

What do you love to do with Mom? Exercise in my jammies

What do you love to do with Dad? "Throw me up in the air."

What do you want to be when you grow up? Dragon.

No comments:

Post a Comment