Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Preston's 1st Birthday Party: Rookie of the Year

As soon as I decided on a baseball theme for Preston's 1st Birthday Party, I knew I wanted to go all out when it came to adhering to the theme.   I used all the baseball lingo that I could come up with for the invitation and encouraged everyone to wear baseball jerseys to support their favorite teams.  Of course, we were all sportin' our Chicago Cubs gear at the Kalins House.  It was so much planning this party for my little Rookie of the Year.  Preston finished his "rookie year" with a bang by starting to walk.  He spent most of his party toddling around and trying to body slam all the older kids!   
 My nod to the Wrigley Field sign
 Auntie Lo made her signature cake balls & chocolate covered pretzels that we called - Bats & Balls.

1 comment:

  1. I must say that these are the cutest pictures on the internet that I have seen today. Made my day! At the local event space NYC I also attended a cousin’s daughter’s birthday recently. It was super stylish and all the arrangements were provided by venue itself. She cracked really awesome deal for this bash.

    ReplyDelete