Friday, August 28, 2015

Baby Face Friday: 16 Weeks



When I clicked the monitor screen on this morning, I saw that my little ninja baby had gotten one of his arms out of his swaddle sleep sack. I knew this day was coming where he wouldn't want to be swaddled anymore.  For me, swaddling is one of the last things that makes them seem like a newborn or a little baby.  Looks like it's time for jammies & a regular sleep sack!  Not gonna lie, I love seeing kids in footed pajamas so I'm kind of excited about this transition too.  Hope my rock star sleeper doesn't freak out with his new found freedom from the swaddle. 

These 2 pictures pretty much sum up their dynamic.  Eloise is always "showing" Preston her big girl stuff and he is always anxiously waiting for her to notice him. 



Preston adores his Great Grandma.  She is his favorite whistler!



I introduced chew toys to Preston this week since he seems to want to "eat" everything he can get into his mouth.  Thanks to Aunt Anita he has some nautical-themed chew toys!
It's officially official that Preston is rolling over. He's better at going from back to front- just like Eloise was. It's so funny to watch him try to roll over either way. I just want to cheer him on and scream, "you can do it!" when he's teetering back and forth. 

We are gearing up for Eloise's birthday week as the celebrations begin right after school today.
Look for some fun birthday posts next week!



No comments:

Post a Comment